Very happy with my windows. I used this company to install replacement windows in my home in early December. I worked with Steve. He was very clear about pricing and what would be involved in the window installation process. All the new windows were installed in two days. Very good prices and a good experience. I would recommend this company.
Aluminum Clad Windows
We want to let the sun shine in our homes and that requires windows that are expansive and durable to secure the opening against the elements. The evolution of windows construction has led to many advances for products that no longer rely on traditional materials for the construction of the product. As designs for homes have changed, so too have the windows that are fitted into the openings. Aluminum clad windows from AM Window & Door Solutions supplied by Vinylbilt Windows and Doors provide homeowners with a choice that is second to none in terms of flexibility of the application. Designed to fill larger expanses, where durability and strength are required, the aluminum clad window will supply the view of that a homeowner is looking for without compromising quality. Aluminum clad windows come in many different styles to suit the applications of the residence they will be installed in and they are energy-efficient.
Aluminum clad windows, styles for all seasons
- The aluminum patio door that comes from Vinylbilt is where form meets function as a design concept and its strength comes from its construction. The construction of the patio doors is what sets it apart from traditional patio doors. An insulated aluminum frame is where it starts, and it is made the four extruded aluminum siding panels that are equipped with double rollers for easy opening and closing. You don’t need the power of Hercules to operate the door. The best part of the design of this door is its’ flexibility. It can be created with fixed and movable panels depending on the application and customer usage that will let in fresh air and natural light to create a comfortable ambiance in any room it is installed in.
- The aluminum terrace door is extremely versatile and has many residential and commercial applications for those who seek to have a door that opens out from any room in their business or home. We don’t want to say that the windows are primarily for condominium suites or homes or businesses, but in many cases, the door has become a staple for installation in three settings. Some of the design components the doors features are double glazed sashes, triple weather stripping for energy efficiency that is dual sealed with clear tempered glass. Hardware for the door comes in many different styles that can be matched to the décor of the room that the doors are installed.
- The aluminum casement window is capable of modifications that can expand the window use and the flexible design is what makes the window a highly sought after product. It can be installed in every room in your home from basement to master bedroom and it will allow plenty of natural light a fresh air to penetrate the room creating a sedate, comfortable environment. The casement window opens in for security and it can be combined with an awning-style window that says quality and energy-efficiency. This style of windows contains minimum two locking points, concealed drainage system, aluminum screen, and multiple air chambers. This window can be designed in three different configurations and it is perfect for a home, office, apartment or condominium.
- The aluminum swing-in casement windows is the base model for swing- in casement windows and features many add-ons that can be provided depending on where the window is installed and what it will be used for. Popular options include: Low-E coating and argon gas between panes for insulation, enhanced energy-efficiency, versatile, two-toned colour capabilities, and custom accessories are available. It important to note that this window comes in a durable finish that is environmentally-friendly and has a zero sight line sash.
- The aluminum casement window is a standalone window, outward casement style window or outward awning style window – depending on hardware installation. Another one of the many products that are extremely versatile for applications that can be installed in many different settings from residential to commercial buildings.
- These windows are manufactured to meet stringent specifications: air tightness rating is A3, and water tightness is B7, C5 wind load resistance, S1 screen resistance, condensation resistance ranges from I-59 through I-79 depending on glazing and F20 grade 40 resistance for forced.
- An extremely sturdy window that comes in a myriad of colours, that is a great addition to any setting it is installed.
- The aluminum casement/awning window is the next level of the casement series that incorporates many different design features for this style of windows. This window is perfect for a residential setting; it opens out and can be combined with a modern style of fixed window to provide elegance than many windows don’t. The features include but aren’t limited to: tubular aluminum frame, contemporary sash, a rain screen system integrated into the sash, triple weather-stripping, multiple air chambers, a recessed handle, fixed nvents and a re-enforced double arm for larger units. There are many options that can be combined with this window, but in its’ present state it serves any application with a high degree of functionality.
- The aluminum sliding two glass and the two single pane glass windows have been designed as a complementary add-on to many of the products that are produced by Vinylbilt. These slider style windows can be combined with fixed windows that allow a great deal of natural light and fresh air circulation in any room they are installed in. They can be considered a secondary window that works with different applications for a home such as hallway windows or bedroom windows and even bathroom windows. These two styles of windows are double horizontal sliders that are made with extruded aluminum frame and sash. They come with rollers for easy opening and closing and they can be equipped to open or be fixed windows depending on the application. It features many different components like: single glass/insulated glass glazed with a gasket, a floating slide with tracks and pockets integrated into the frame, aluminum handles are installed inside the interior and exterior handle stile, a central lock on the interior meeting stile and single pane tempered glass. These are just some of the many features that can be incorporated into this style of window, and our sales team can help with all your needs when you purchase this series of windows.
- The last in series of aluminum windows by Vinylbilt is the aluminum fixed window. The applications of this style of window run across the entire spectrum – from residential use to commercial and business, these windows are perfect for any need. The best part of this window is it is capable of being manufactured in larger sizes and its re-enforced strength is the bulwark that makes this window so functional. It is a dual sealed unit that comes with clear tempered glass panes that are just under an inch thick, with a double-glazed sash with a PVC glazed bead.
Aluminum windows offer many advantages and the best part of the stellar design is it is energy-efficient and the product has a shelf life that will stand the test of time. Updating your home or office or commercial facility will new, energy-efficient aluminum windows will represent savings in energy costs that will be recovered over a short period time.
For your entire window needs, contact us at AM Windows & Door Solutions to bet the latest in designs and colour combinations that come in many different styles to suit your needs. For a personalized consultation that comes with a free inspection and estimate, call us today at 1.519.668.1555.