Very happy with my windows. I used this company to install replacement windows in my home in early December. I worked with Steve. He was very clear about pricing and what would be involved in the window installation process. All the new windows were installed in two days. Very good prices and a good experience. I would recommend this company.
If you are in the market for new patio doors, bear in mind that the need is what drives the purchase and often times you can be sold a product that won’t suffice your needs. At AM Window & Door Solutions, our consultants not only listen to the needs of our customers, we hear what they want and how they want it. With that in mind, we produce our windows and doors ourselves, to ensure that every window and door produced has the highest quality possible, while minimizing price. As a Canadian company, we are the vanguard of technology development that now lead the industry in excellent innovations in the windows and doors market.
Essentially, vinyl patio doors are large windows that are on rollers that open. Patio doors have all the bells and whistles that vinyl windows have, but they let in more natural light and have the same energy efficient ratings as vinyl windows. Vinyl patio doors can come in double or triple pane options and can be coated with low emissivity metal that will protect you from harmful UV rays that will shine through non-coated patio doors.
AM Designer Series Patio Doors
Our AM Designer Series has two different patio door styles for potential customers to choose from.
1. Newcastle Patio Door Series comes in a two-panel or four-panel design that is energy efficient but comes with subtle differences. The two-panel patio door will have one panel that slides on heavy gauge steel, and quiet rollers that will open the length of the second panel. The four-panel patio door will see the centre two panels open the full width and the far two panels that allow for a wide opening to let fresh air in. Both models come with a heavy-duty screen to keep the bugs out while withstanding strong winds, preventing rips or tears. The Newcastle Patio Doors Series is a high-performance patio door that comes with many add-ons for decorative value and it is the pride of the Sunview line. The door materials are high-grade materials that offer reliability and performance that is second to none. The best part of the door is the durability that it offers and the state-of-art vinyl material that the door is made up of is unparalleled for patio doors. The door comes in the standard white colour and it matches the exterior colour scheme or design with a stately contemporary value that is in demand by homeowners who upgrade their patio doors.
Stylish, durable screen
Multiple internal pocket covers, sill, and exterior jamb
Three point stainless-steel system for secure locking
Rollers with precision adjustment features
Frame & Panel
Multiple chamber sill and frame
All vinyl 4 7/8", 6 1/8" and 6 7/8" frame and sill
45Ëš welded frame and sash
2"x 5" steel strengthened welded sash made of vinyl
Twice the amount of weather strip components on the meeting rails
2. The Buckingham Eco-Series 1000 Patio Doors series is the highly-regard vinyl patio door that provides a great return on investment. It comes in a two-panel design that can be opened the entire width of the fixed door and provides excellent natural light for any room you install it in. In the Sunrise category of patio doors, it comes with a heavy-duty screen and it is strong enough to handle high winds or flying insects with equal protection for the interior of the house. As a vinyl product, it will not rust, blister or pit due to exposure for a long period of time and has the durability that will spell a long life for this model of the patio door. The Buckingham 1000 is a value door – and that means it is economical and easy to install. Also, made of vinyl it is easy to clean and holds its colour for a great deal of time. The model comes in a basic white colour that can see it mixed and matched with designs that it is inserted to.
- 5 7/8” vinyl-clad ECO frame - mechanically fastened
- Components easily replaceable, and installed
- 3 weather seals
- Anodized screen and stainless-steel roller track
- 8 degree sill slope for optimal drainage
- Reinforced steel withstands higher wind speeds
- Strengthened seal for air tightness with a double perimeter seal
- Doors are completely reversible with minimal work
- Adjustable tandem ball-bearing rollers
- 1” sealed units to optimize thermal insulation performance
New patio doors are a great way to spruce up your patio and with doors supplied by our AM Designer Series, and you know you are getting quality for the investment you are making in your patio.
Contact us at AM Window & Door Solutions to discuss your patio door needs and we can create options that will improve the quality of life when you use your patio. For a no-obligation design conference that comes with a free estimate, call us today at 1.877.281.6900.