Windows & Doors Company in Orillia
When is it time for door and window replacement? There are number of tell-tale signs that it’s time to upgrade your home’s windows and doors in Orillia
Here, and not in any specific order, are the main reasons: economical and environmental, comfort, and aesthetic.
Economical and Environmental:
- Homeowners want to save money and protect their investment, as well as reduce their environmental impact. This is especially relevant in today's energy market. Home upgrades are seen as an investment that can help reduce costs and conserve resources.
- Replacing old doors and windows with energy efficient windows and doors could reduce monthly costs by up to 40%. Plus, homeowners can get additional discounts through government incentive programs.
- A home's comfort is almost as important as being economical. When the temperature of your home is not comfortable, it can be a source of worry. People may think they are saving money by living with uncomfortable temperatures, but this is not true.
- Windows are like the eyes of the home. If they look old, it can affect how proud the occupants feel and the home's value. Replacing them with quality double hung windows, patio doors, and front doors will create a dramatic new look. This will draw attention and compliments from guests and neighbours.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms with your windows and doors, then it’s time for that upgrade.
- Draughty areas in and around the door and window areas.
- Inoperable or faulty mechanics that stop you from using the windows or doors with ease.
- Any type of damage, such as water stains, flaws in the windowpane, condensation, fogging, just to name a few. Or any damage surrounding the window or door areas.
- Window treatment discolouration and fading. This happens with the older single-pane windows that do not have UV protection.
- Zero to poor soundproofing. When there’s no airtight seal, then in addition to the elements entering the home so does excessive sound.
- The general look of your home’s exterior is in need of an overdue makeover.
It’s costing more and more each year to heat and cool my 1950s home in Orillia. Will I notice a change in my bills if I upgrade the windows and doors?
You most definitely will notice a difference, and right away!
Why an experienced professional is a must.
Only an experienced windows and doors installations professional can ensure a successful upgrade of home windows and doors, attention to detail, and to be considering all the variables and custom requirements.
During our free assessment, we need to inspect both the inside and outside of the home. The location of the windows is important too, such as if they are exposed or covered. An experienced installation team must consider these factors to choose the best product for the home.
AM Window & Door Solutions has 60+ years of expertise in customising budget-friendly solutions for any style of home. Our skilled teams and specialists only use top-quality products for our installation services that are built to last.
Because we’re so confident, and our aim is for complete customer satisfaction, we offer a 10-year workmanship warranty. If you choose to sell your home, this warranty is very desirable to the new owners.
At AM Window & Door Solutions, we prioritise customer satisfaction and provide excellent customer care. You can receive a free home assessment by contacting us by phone, website, email, or text. Additionally, our Facebook page features positive customer reviews and showcases our successful window and door replacement projects.
Orillia is hot and humid due to its location near two lakes. Therefore, it is essential to block out the elements and make a cozy home. People living in Orillia recommend this company for their quality windows and doors projects. An expert sales rep from the company can help make this happen quickly and efficiently.